Reefer Container Technician
Do you know that chilled and frozen products are transported in refrigerated containers called “reefer containers”? Our reefer technicians consist of “plug-and-unplug” specialists and “monitoring” specialists. Both positions play vital roles to maintain the freshness of these products, by ensuring that the reefer containers are properly plugged in to electrical sources at the port terminal, or monitoring the “vital statistics” of the reefer containers, to ensure that they are maintained at the correct temperature.
- Conduct plug and unplug of reefer containers (chiller/ freezer)
- Check reefer container temperature
- Record and inform about exemptions
- Free training, conducted by PSA Institute, will be provided
- On-job-training will be provided
- Monthly gross salary up to S$ 4,500
- Location: Pasir Panjang Port Terminal
- No experience needed
- A pass in PSLE English
- Singapore Class 3 driving licence is COMPULSORY
- Physically fit and not colour blind
- 12-hour rotational shift work arrangements
Contact us to find out more about the latest Joining Bonuses and Incentives!